10 Week OASIS-E Micro-Learning Series | First Episode Launch Date: August 5th, 2022 - Available Now!
- PRICE IS PER PERSON. Unless Client has been given explicit permission by WellSky's VP of Education to do so, clients are not permitted to purchase a single license and then re-use WellSky Learning Center educational content for internal or external training.
The OASIS Easy Series will include 10 micro-learning episodes that one can easily fit into their day. These episodes will focus on new OASIS-E data elements and will provide a solid foundation for OASIS E application moving into 2023.
As a bonus, the presenter will outline which transitional items to review between weekly episodes. Review with your current materials or consider purchasing our (optional) 'OASIS Simplified Series' CLICK HERE to view (Already a Learning Center subscriber? Access the OASIS Simplified Series by CLICKING HERE).
New episode released every Friday and will conclude October 7th, 2022. 'OASIS Easy' Weekly Release Schedule:
NOTE: exact details are subject to change, prior to launch
Week 1 | 8.5.22 - Section A:
- A1005- Ethnicity
- A1010- Race
- A1110- Language
- A1250- Transportation
Week 2 | 8.12.22 - Section A (continued):
- M2420- Review Discharge Disposition
- A2120- Provision of Current Reconciled Medication List to Subsequent Provider at Transfer
- A2121- Provision of Current Reconciled Medication List to Subsequent Provider at Discharge
- A2122- Route of Current Reconciled Medication List Transmission to Subsequent Provider
- A2123- Provision of Current Reconciled Medication List to Subsequent Patient at Discharge
- A2124- Route of Current Reconciled Medication List Transmission to Subsequent Patient
Week 3 | 8.19.22 - Section B:
- B0200 Hearing
- B1000 Vision
- B1300 Health Literacy
Week 4 | 8.26.22 - Section C:
- C0100- Should Brief Interview for Mental Status be Conducted
- C0200- Repetition of Three Words
- C0300- Temporal Orientation
- C0400- Recall
- C0500- BIMS Summary Score
Week 5 | 9.2.22 - Section C (continued):
- C1310- Signs and Symptoms of Delirium (from CAM)
Week 6 | 9.9.22 - Section D:
- D0150- Patient Mood Interview
- D0700- Social Isolation
Week 7 | 9.16.22 - Section J:
- J0510- Pain effect on sleep
- J0520- Pain effect on Therapy Activities
- J0530- Pain Interference with Day-to-Day Activities
Week 8 | 9.23.22 - Section K
- K0520- Nutritional Approaches
- N0415- High Risk Drug Classes: Use and Indication
Week 9 | 9.30.22 - Section N
- N0415- High Risk Drug Classes: Use and Indication
Week 10 | 10.7.22 - Section O
- O0110- Special Treatment, Procedures and Programs
WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
Moodle will operate using the browsers listed below, but typically runs best in the latest versions, so you may want to consider upgrading your browser to the most recent version.
The WellSky Learning Center requires an up-to-date web browser and supports the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft EDGE.
We do not not support Internet Explorer, as Microsoft has ended support for that browser.
- Internet Connection of 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker https://learning.wellsky.com
- Note: You may find it helpful to have more than one browser installed on your computer. If you run into problems using Moodle, moving to another browser may resolve your issues.
REQUIRED BROWSER SETTINGS
The following browser settings should be selected:
- Enable Cookies
- Do not block pop-up windows
- Note: In some browsers, you can make an exception for Moodle if you don't want to use these settings for all websites.
RECOMMENDED BROWSER ADD-ONS
The following add-ons may need to be installed if your browser is not already configured with them:
- Adobe PDF Reader and PDF browser plugin will let you view PDFs in a browser window without opening a separate program.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. The download includes the browser plugin. To install this plugin, just follow prompts.
EXAM Requirements (PROCTORED EXAMS ONLY)
Review the following requirements for your camera, operating system, upload/download speeds, RAM, ports, microphones and browsers. Also included is a list of technology not currently supported by ProctorU.
- Internet Connection: Wifi Connection
- PC Users: Windows 8 (Windows 10 S mode is not supported)Mac Users: MacOS 10.13 (Oldest Still Maintained Version)
- CPU: more than 2 core CPU less than 85% CPU Usage
- WebCam: 640x480 resolution
- Internet Download Speed: 1 Mbps
- Internet Upload Speed: 1 Mbps
- RAM: 4 GB less than 95% Ram Usage
- Connectivity Ports: 1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Chromebook Users: (Only for Automated Proctoring. Is not Supported for Live Proctoring) Chrome device is running the latest version of Chrome OS
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
- Google Chromebooks (for Live Proctoring only)
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
- Inactive Version of Windows and Test Builds/Test Mode
All courses and tests are accessible for 1 year from the date of purchase.