WellSky’s OASIS Simplified Bundle includes micro-trainings which target the OASIS items providing the highest impact on subsequent care planning, outcomes, and revenue.
Comprehensive OASIS education is required for optimal agency performance and micro-learning has been shown to help improve learner retention.
The OASIS Simplified trainings provide added emphasis on the M items which are most influential in calculating outcomes, star ratings, PDGM payment and the TNC scores under HHVBP. This bundle of courses is an essential resource for simplifying complex OASIS education for the onboarding of new home health clinicians, and as targeted education for more seasoned clinicians.
These trainings provide tools in support of your agency’s QAPI initiatives, helping to enhance agency performance and uplift clinician competence, confidence, and engagement. These high value and high impact trainings may be efficiently completed in 10 minutes or less per module.
- OASIS Simplified - 1810: Upper Body Dressing
- OASIS Simplified - M0102/M0104: Date of Physician Ordered SOC/ROC & Date of Referral
- OASIS Simplified - M1028: PAD/PVD and Diabetes
- OASIS Simplified - M1200: Vision
- OASIS Simplified - M1242: Frequency of Pain Interfering with Activity or Movement
- OASIS Simplified - M1340: Presence of a Surgical Wound
- OASIS Simplified - M1342: Healing Status of Surgical Wound
- OASIS Simplified - M1400: Dyspnea or Shortness of Breath
- OASIS Simplified - M1800: Grooming
- OASIS Simplified - M1820: Lower Body Dressing
- OASIS Simplified - M1830: Bathing
- OASIS Simplified - M1840: Toilet Transferring
- OASIS Simplified - M1845: Toileting Hygiene
- OASIS Simplified - M1850: Bed Transfers
- OASIS Simplified - M1860: Ambulation and Wheeled Propulsion
- OASIS Simplified - M2020: Management of Oral Medications
- OASIS Simplified - M2030: Management of Injectable Medications
- OASIS Simplified - M2102f: Supervision and Safety Assistance
- OASIS Simplified - OASIS Conventions
- OASIS Simplified - M1021/M1023: Primary and Other Diagnosis
- OASIS Simplified - M1100: Living Arrangements
- OASIS Simplified - M1311: Current Number of Unhealed Pressure Ulcers/Injuries at Each Stage
- OASIS Simplified - M1700, M1710, M1720: Cognitive Functioning, When Confused, When Anxious
- OASIS Simplified - M1740, M1745: Cognitive, Behavioral, Psychiatric Symptoms, Frequency of Disruptive Behavior Symptoms
WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
Moodle will operate using the browsers listed below, but typically runs best in the latest versions, so you may want to consider upgrading your browser to the most recent version.
The WellSky Learning Center requires an up-to-date web browser and supports the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft EDGE.
We do not not support Internet Explorer, as Microsoft has ended support for that browser.
- Internet Connection of 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker https://learning.wellsky.com
- Note: You may find it helpful to have more than one browser installed on your computer. If you run into problems using Moodle, moving to another browser may resolve your issues.
REQUIRED BROWSER SETTINGS
The following browser settings should be selected:
- Enable Cookies
- Do not block pop-up windows
- Note: In some browsers, you can make an exception for Moodle if you don't want to use these settings for all websites.
RECOMMENDED BROWSER ADD-ONS
The following add-ons may need to be installed if your browser is not already configured with them:
- Adobe PDF Reader and PDF browser plugin will let you view PDFs in a browser window without opening a separate program.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. The download includes the browser plugin. To install this plugin, just follow prompts.
EXAM Requirements (PROCTORED EXAMS ONLY)
Review the following requirements for your camera, operating system, upload/download speeds, RAM, ports, microphones and browsers. Also included is a list of technology not currently supported by ProctorU.
- Internet Connection: Wifi Connection
- PC Users: Windows 8 (Windows 10 S mode is not supported)Mac Users: MacOS 10.13 (Oldest Still Maintained Version)
- CPU: more than 2 core CPU less than 85% CPU Usage
- WebCam: 640x480 resolution
- Internet Download Speed: 1 Mbps
- Internet Upload Speed: 1 Mbps
- RAM: 4 GB less than 95% Ram Usage
- Connectivity Ports: 1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Chromebook Users: (Only for Automated Proctoring. Is not Supported for Live Proctoring) Chrome device is running the latest version of Chrome OS
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
- Google Chromebooks (for Live Proctoring only)
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
- Inactive Version of Windows and Test Builds/Test Mode