- LMS Subscription Terms
1. Cloud Services Term: The Cloud Services are provided for an initial three-year term, beginning on the Effective Date of this Order (the "Initial Term"). CLOUD SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY renew for successive one-year terms (each a "RENEWAL TERM" and collectively with the Initial term the "TERM"), unless terminated by either party upon written notice to the other 90 days prior to the end of the THEN current term.
2. Cloud Services Payment Terms: Client shall pay 100% of the annual Cloud Services fees annually in advance beginning on Effective Date and on each anniversary of the Effective Date thereafter, and all annual fees may be increased by WellSky once annually commencing one (1) year following the Effective Date of the Order at a rate not to exceed 5%.
The WellSky Learning Center's 'OASIS' Subscription Package:
The WellSky Learning Center is the best way to provide you and your team with the resources, targeted training, and certification courses you need to succeed. Our continuously expanding library includes content for leadership, clinical, and back-office staff—all developed by the top thought leaders in healthcare.
WellSky believes OASIS competence to be a core indicator of agency health and viability. We believe patient care outcomes are best achieved through treating the whole person. Agency wellness, OASIS education and ongoing competency should be approached holistically as well.
The OASIS instrument affects every aspect of your agency’s business including outcomes measured on Home Health Compare and reimbursement through PDGM and the expanding HHVBP model.
All our OASIS LMS Subscription package courses are developed, and reviewed by home health and hospice experts, specifically for our industry.
Our highly acclaimed content is engaging and effective, and is up to date with the latest clinical and operational best practices and regulatory developments. New content is added regularly!
Looking for more than just OASIS training? Check out our 'Full LMS' subscription package HERE!
The WellSky Learning Center LMS features:
• Access to over 250 contact hours for continuing education
• Engaging and effective courses that feature application-based teaching strategies
• Leading educational content developed by industry experts
• Customized and centralized reporting
All-Inclusive Learning Management System (LMS):
The WellSky Learning Center’s all-encompassing, fully configurable LMS is a valuable training environment that affords your team the flexibility it needs to meet its learning goals. Our system enables you to train your team in one convenient, virtual location. Our full content library covers a variety of topics, ensuring you have the training you need, from onboarding to clinician development and everything in between.
Test your team on skills and lessons learned, enabling your organization to adopt a proactive approach to training. Monitor performance levels and assign additional training as needed, helping your team provide the elite care your community expects and needs.
All courses in the WellSky Learning Center are created by industry experts. Courses are designed to enable your team to successfully implement strategies or workflow changes to comply with even the most complicated industry updates. Our goal is to keep you one step ahead of the changes your team faces every day.
WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
Moodle will operate using the browsers listed below, but typically runs best in the latest versions, so you may want to consider upgrading your browser to the most recent version.
The WellSky Learning Center requires an up-to-date web browser and supports the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft EDGE.
We do not not support Internet Explorer, as Microsoft has ended support for that browser.
- Internet Connection of 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker https://learning.wellsky.com
- Note: You may find it helpful to have more than one browser installed on your computer. If you run into problems using Moodle, moving to another browser may resolve your issues.
REQUIRED BROWSER SETTINGS
The following browser settings should be selected:
- Enable Cookies
- Do not block pop-up windows
- Note: In some browsers, you can make an exception for Moodle if you don't want to use these settings for all websites.
RECOMMENDED BROWSER ADD-ONS
The following add-ons may need to be installed if your browser is not already configured with them:
- Adobe PDF Reader and PDF browser plugin will let you view PDFs in a browser window without opening a separate program.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. The download includes the browser plugin. To install this plugin, just follow prompts.
EXAM Requirements (PROCTORED EXAMS ONLY)
Review the following requirements for your camera, operating system, upload/download speeds, RAM, ports, microphones and browsers. Also included is a list of technology not currently supported by ProctorU.
- Internet Connection: Wifi Connection
- PC Users: Windows 8 (Windows 10 S mode is not supported)Mac Users: MacOS 10.13 (Oldest Still Maintained Version)
- CPU: more than 2 core CPU less than 85% CPU Usage
- WebCam: 640x480 resolution
- Internet Download Speed: 1 Mbps
- Internet Upload Speed: 1 Mbps
- RAM: 4 GB less than 95% Ram Usage
- Connectivity Ports: 1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Chromebook Users: (Only for Automated Proctoring. Is not Supported for Live Proctoring) Chrome device is running the latest version of Chrome OS
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
- Google Chromebooks (for Live Proctoring only)
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
- Inactive Version of Windows and Test Builds/Test Mode