COQS Recertification Bundle (Prep-course & Exam):
OASIS Certification Preparatory Course-
Contact Hours: 11.0
WellSky's online OASIS Certification Preparation Course is designed to assist participants in successfully achieving OASIS Certification. Designed for those who already have some knowledge of OASIS, the OASIS Certification Preparation Course is an intermediate - advanced level course focused on the current OASIS data collection rules.
The COQS Preparation Course includes 8 modules. Each module includes a combination of presentation videos, and practice activities. Participants should expect to spend 1-2 hours completing each module.
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive access to a practice certification exam to test their readiness. Once ready, participants may sign up to complete the COQS or other certification exam on their own schedule.
Note: While we encourage Preparation Course participants to take the exam soon after successful completion of the course, participants may complete the certification exam anytime.
COQS recertification exam-
This exam is for candidates with proof of active OASIS certification in good standing from other certification programs or those looking to renew their COQS certification.
Developed, reviewed, beta tested and psychometrically analyzed and beta tested by industry leading OASIS experts, the Certified OASIS Quality Specialist (COQS) certification is an accurate and important measure of OASIS proficiency. As part of the certification, COQS certificate holders are entitled to these additional benefits to continuously stay up to date with OASIS excellence best practice:
- Complimentary webinars on challenging areas.
- Complimentary Q+A sessions.
The COQS recertification exam is 80 questions and 2.5 hours. We highly encourage those sitting for the exam to complete WellSky’s online certification preparatory course prior to taking the exam. After purchase of the exam, users will be instructed to log into the website, upload proof of current certification, and then select a time and date to complete the exam. This exam is completed online using an external online proctoring service. Instructions will be emailed to all users after exam purchase.
It is the responsibility of the certification candidate to take the required preparatory steps to sit for the expert level certification exam. Educational preparation through WellSky is not required prior to taking the exam and a pass/ fail of the certification exam is not solely linked to WellSky OASIS education. We recommend experience and working knowledge of OASIS along with educational preparation prior to attempting the exam. Although we will work with all candidates to provide the best possible learning experience, environment, and opportunity to advance his/ her career through obtaining the distinguished certification, meeting the level of expertise required is solely the responsibility of the candidate.
The Certified Quality OASIS Specialist Certification Exam and designation are designed to identify professionals who have an advanced understanding of the OASIS data set and its application. The Certification Preparatory Course offered is one way to prepare for the certification exam, however, not a guarantee of a passing grade. Our education platform and certification programs are separate to avoid any bias and ensure the quality and integrity of the exam itself. We recommend continued practice, study and application in your role with OASIS from alternate sources as needed. We also have available other OASIS series within the WellSky Learning Center Store. If you have specific feedback about the educational content, we are glad to hear those specifics as we are always looking for ways to improve.
WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
Moodle will operate using the browsers listed below, but typically runs best in the latest versions, so you may want to consider upgrading your browser to the most recent version.
The WellSky Learning Center requires an up-to-date web browser and supports the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft EDGE.
We do not not support Internet Explorer, as Microsoft has ended support for that browser.
- Internet Connection of 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker https://learning.wellsky.com
- Note: You may find it helpful to have more than one browser installed on your computer. If you run into problems using Moodle, moving to another browser may resolve your issues.
REQUIRED BROWSER SETTINGS
The following browser settings should be selected:
- Enable Cookies
- Do not block pop-up windows
- Note: In some browsers, you can make an exception for Moodle if you don't want to use these settings for all websites.
RECOMMENDED BROWSER ADD-ONS
The following add-ons may need to be installed if your browser is not already configured with them:
- Adobe PDF Reader and PDF browser plugin will let you view PDFs in a browser window without opening a separate program.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. The download includes the browser plugin. To install this plugin, just follow prompts.
EXAM Requirements (PROCTORED EXAMS ONLY)
Review the following requirements for your camera, operating system, upload/download speeds, RAM, ports, microphones and browsers. Also included is a list of technology not currently supported by ProctorU.
- Internet Connection: Wifi Connection
- PC Users: Windows 8 (Windows 10 S mode is not supported)Mac Users: MacOS 10.13 (Oldest Still Maintained Version)
- CPU: more than 2 core CPU less than 85% CPU Usage
- WebCam: 640x480 resolution
- Internet Download Speed: 1 Mbps
- Internet Upload Speed: 1 Mbps
- RAM: 4 GB less than 95% Ram Usage
- Connectivity Ports: 1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Chromebook Users: (Only for Automated Proctoring. Is not Supported for Live Proctoring) Chrome device is running the latest version of Chrome OS
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
- Google Chromebooks (for Live Proctoring only)
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
- Inactive Version of Windows and Test Builds/Test Mode
All courses and tests are accessible for 1 year from the date of purchase.