The WellSky Learning Center presents our Home Health Value Based Purchasing Bundle. This is your one stop shop to prepare your agency staff for the national expansion of Home Health Value Based Purchasing!
Courses included in our Home Health Value Based Purchasing Bundle discuss an overview of the VBP model. More importantly, these modules give you access to education directed at making tangible improvements in the core competencies associated with success under the VBP model. Success in maximizing your payment is directly dependent on these core competencies.
Courses within this bundle include education on the model itself, a comprehensive and a VBP targeted OASIS training, modules educating your staff on how to improve patient satisfaction captured in HHCAHPS and strategies to decrease acute care hospitalization and ER visits.
- The CY2022 Proposed Rule Webinar (Free additional resource)
- OASIS D1- Clinician Insights Webinar Recording
- VBP- OASIS Impact
- Service Excellence: Building Value Through Behavior
- The Role of the Home Health Aide in Building Patient Satisfaction Part One
- The Role of the Home Health Aide in Building Patient Satisfaction Part Two
- VBP- HHCAHPS Impact
- Acute Hospitalization and ER Risk
WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
Moodle will operate using the browsers listed below, but typically runs best in the latest versions, so you may want to consider upgrading your browser to the most recent version.
The WellSky Learning Center requires an up-to-date web browser and supports the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft EDGE.
We do not not support Internet Explorer, as Microsoft has ended support for that browser.
- Internet Connection of 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker https://learning.wellsky.com
- Note: You may find it helpful to have more than one browser installed on your computer. If you run into problems using Moodle, moving to another browser may resolve your issues.
REQUIRED BROWSER SETTINGS
The following browser settings should be selected:
- Enable Cookies
- Do not block pop-up windows
- Note: In some browsers, you can make an exception for Moodle if you don't want to use these settings for all websites.
RECOMMENDED BROWSER ADD-ONS
The following add-ons may need to be installed if your browser is not already configured with them:
- Adobe PDF Reader and PDF browser plugin will let you view PDFs in a browser window without opening a separate program.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. The download includes the browser plugin. To install this plugin, just follow prompts.