Purchase 1 seat of this exam to register for your 2nd attempt of the COQS Exam.
Note: This exam must be taken 30 days after your first exam.
Certified OASIS Quality Specialist Exam
Developed, reviewed, beta tested and psychometrically analyzed and beta tested by industry leading OASIS experts, the Certified OASIS Quality Specialist (COQS) certification is an accurate and important measure of OASIS proficiency. As part of the certification, COQS certificate holders are entitled to these additional benefits to continuously stay up to date with OASIS excellence best practice:
- Complimentary webinars on challenging areas.
- Complimentary Q+A sessions.
- Automatic and complimentary admission to WellSky's annual National OASIS Testing Project.
The COQS certification exam is 100 questions. We highly encourage those sitting for the exam to complete WellSky’s online certification preparatory course prior to taking the exam. After purchase of the exam, users will be instructed to log into the website and select a time and date to complete the exam. This exam is completed online using an external online proctoring service. Instructions will be emailed to all users after exam purchase.
Note: Candidates with proof of active OASIS certification in good standing from other certification programs are welcome to sit for the 80-question recertification COQS exam at the discounted recertification price. To purchase the recertification exam, click here.
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the certification candidate to take the required preparatory steps to sit for the expert level certification exam. Educational preparation through WellSky is not required prior to taking the exam and a pass/ fail of the certification exam is not solely linked to WellSky OASIS education. We recommend experience and working knowledge of OASIS along with educational preparation prior to attempting the exam. Although we will work with all candidates to provide the best possible learning experience, environment, and opportunity to advance his/ her career through obtaining the distinguished certification, meeting the level of expertise required is solely the responsibility of the candidate.
WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
Moodle will operate using the browsers listed below, but typically runs best in the latest versions, so you may want to consider upgrading your browser to the most recent version.
The WellSky Learning Center requires an up-to-date web browser and supports the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft EDGE.
We do not not support Internet Explorer, as Microsoft has ended support for that browser.
- Internet Connection of 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker https://learning.wellsky.com
- Note: You may find it helpful to have more than one browser installed on your computer. If you run into problems using Moodle, moving to another browser may resolve your issues.
REQUIRED BROWSER SETTINGS
The following browser settings should be selected:
- Enable Cookies
- Do not block pop-up windows
- Note: In some browsers, you can make an exception for Moodle if you don't want to use these settings for all websites.
RECOMMENDED BROWSER ADD-ONS
The following add-ons may need to be installed if your browser is not already configured with them:
- Adobe PDF Reader and PDF browser plugin will let you view PDFs in a browser window without opening a separate program.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. The download includes the browser plugin. To install this plugin, just follow prompts.
EXAM Requirements (PROCTORED EXAMS ONLY)
Review the following requirements for your camera, operating system, upload/download speeds, RAM, ports, microphones and browsers. Also included is a list of technology not currently supported by ProctorU.
- Internet Connection: Wifi Connection
- PC Users: Windows 8 (Windows 10 S mode is not supported)Mac Users: MacOS 10.13 (Oldest Still Maintained Version)
- CPU: more than 2 core CPU less than 85% CPU Usage
- WebCam: 640x480 resolution
- Internet Download Speed: 1 Mbps
- Internet Upload Speed: 1 Mbps
- RAM: 4 GB less than 95% Ram Usage
- Connectivity Ports: 1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Chromebook Users: (Only for Automated Proctoring. Is not Supported for Live Proctoring) Chrome device is running the latest version of Chrome OS
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
- Google Chromebooks (for Live Proctoring only)
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
- Inactive Version of Windows and Test Builds/Test Mode
All courses and tests are accessible for 1 year from the date of purchase.