Purchase one seat of the BCHH-C Certification Exam to be take via an online proctor. Candidates who pass this exam will be certified in ICD-10-CM for 3 years.
- Domains covered: Health Information Documentation 5%, Diagnosis Coding 85%, Regulatory Compliance and Reimbursement 5%, Oasis 5%
- Full Exam: 100 questions, 5 hours
- Online proctored exam, delivered via WellSky Learning Center
- There are no eligibility requirements for taking this exam.
Our mission is to enhance the competency of home health and hospice professional staff coders. We do this by providing certification programs that respond to the unique skills needed by the home health and hospice professionals to improve patient care by promoting excellence in the home health and hospice industry. We do this through national programs that are recognized as the hallmark of quality.
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the certification candidate to take the required preparatory steps to sit for the expert level certification exam. Educational preparation through WellSky is not required prior to taking the exam and a pass/ fail of the certification exam is not solely linked to WellSky OASIS education. We recommend experience and working knowledge of OASIS along with educational preparation prior to attempting the exam. Although we will work with all candidates to provide the best possible learning experience, environment, and opportunity to advance his/ her career through obtaining the distinguished certification, meeting the level of expertise required is solely the responsibility of the candidate.
WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
Moodle will operate using the browsers listed below, but typically runs best in the latest versions, so you may want to consider upgrading your browser to the most recent version.
The WellSky Learning Center requires an up-to-date web browser and supports the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft EDGE.
We do not not support Internet Explorer, as Microsoft has ended support for that browser.
- Internet Connection of 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker https://learning.wellsky.com
- Note: You may find it helpful to have more than one browser installed on your computer. If you run into problems using Moodle, moving to another browser may resolve your issues.
REQUIRED BROWSER SETTINGS
The following browser settings should be selected:
- Enable Cookies
- Do not block pop-up windows
- Note: In some browsers, you can make an exception for Moodle if you don't want to use these settings for all websites.
RECOMMENDED BROWSER ADD-ONS
The following add-ons may need to be installed if your browser is not already configured with them:
- Adobe PDF Reader and PDF browser plugin will let you view PDFs in a browser window without opening a separate program.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. The download includes the browser plugin. To install this plugin, just follow prompts.
EXAM Requirements (PROCTORED EXAMS ONLY)
Review the following requirements for your camera, operating system, upload/download speeds, RAM, ports, microphones and browsers. Also included is a list of technology not currently supported by ProctorU.
- Internet Connection: Wifi Connection
- PC Users: Windows 8 (Windows 10 S mode is not supported)Mac Users: MacOS 10.13 (Oldest Still Maintained Version)
- CPU: more than 2 core CPU less than 85% CPU Usage
- WebCam: 640x480 resolution
- Internet Download Speed: 1 Mbps
- Internet Upload Speed: 1 Mbps
- RAM: 4 GB less than 95% Ram Usage
- Connectivity Ports: 1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Chromebook Users: (Only for Automated Proctoring. Is not Supported for Live Proctoring) Chrome device is running the latest version of Chrome OS
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge browser
- Google Chromebooks (for Live Proctoring only)
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
- Inactive Version of Windows and Test Builds/Test Mode